A List Of Research Paper Topics Related To Recent Events
Your teacher may ask you to compose a research paper related to current events in the country and all over the world. Your first step in this task will be to select a good narrow topic to investigate. If you don’t know what subject to write about, you may select an idea from a list of events compiled by professionals.
A Selection of Research Paper Topics on Current Events
- The usage of drone strikes against terrorist by the U.S. military.
- The risk of the World War III.
- The current state of racism as an issue in sports.
- The influence of big social networks on Entertainment news.
- The usage of 3-D printing to create artificial knees and hips for joint replacement.
- The increased popularity of E-cigarettes among young people.
- Investigating the unexpected results of the recent Presidential elections in the USA.
- Ways to solve the problem of overpopulation.
- Analyzing a recent film adaptation of a famous book.
- The recent data on the influence of humans on the world ocean.
Tips for Choosing Research Paper Topics
- Choose a topic that interests you.
- Choose a topic that concerns everyone.
- Choose a topic that is in trend.
Try to find a current event that you’re really interested in or worried about to study in your paper. This way, it won’t be boring for you to work on your academic project. Your genuine interest or concern will be reflected in your text. It’s likely that your teacher will notice this which will positively affect your final score.
Discussing a recent event that everybody should know about is also a good idea. This will make your paper valuable not only in the academic sense. However, you’ll need to study your topic very thoroughly in order to provide the reader with accurate and absolutely truthful information.
Lastly, you may select a subject of discussion that a lot of your readers would like to learn more about. This might be related not to some serious recent events but rather to current events related to entertainment. For example, you may analyze the success of a new TV show.
So, you may either select a topic from the list above or come up with your own subject of discussion based on the presented tips. The main thing is to remember that picking a topic is only the first step of your work. It’s important to put a lot of effort into studying it and writing your text to get a high score.